ConDri® anti-condensation film is an industrial non-woven textiles product that is applied to the underside of the roofing sheet. ConDri® provides up to 1 litre/m2 absorbtion capacity which is the best available on the Irish market.
Key features and benefits:
Supplied Ready-to-Fit Tegral ConDri® is supplied with an anti-capillary cutback on edges to be lapped which eliminates the need for on-site resin application and reduces labour costs by up to 50%
Controls condensation, thus benefiting-
- Animals health in indoor envirnoment - reduced veterinary costs (it is not recommended for bovine housing or animal housing that resquires powerhosing)
- Grain store/potato/bulb storage/plant rooms - reduced spoilage
- Workshop/garages/canopies - better working enviroment - health benefits
- Warehousing/equipment - reduced spoilage of goods stored
- Riding Schools/indoor arenas - drier and more appealing internal surface areas.
Acoustic properties - absorbs noise from interior and exterior (rain noise)
Grant approved by Department of Agriculture
Does not support fungus growth
Fire Performance: Tested to NEN-EN-ISO 11925-2:2002/ NEN EN 13823:2002 and received best rating B-S1, do for this type of product.
Easy maintenance: can be brushed with soft bristle brush.
Note: Without adequate ventilation condensation will form.