Tegral Melbourn Reconstituted Slates
The Tegral Melbourn reconstituted slate has been developed to provide a lightweight product that closely resembles natural slate in composition and appearance, but is easier and simpler to install. The Tegral Melbourn slate roofing system is the fastest slate fixing method and therefore has the cheapest installation costs.
Tegral Melbourn slates are manufactured from resin-bonded slate granules. They have a highly detailed surface texture with clearly defined edges which are accurately reproduced from a number of natural slates. All of the components, from the fixing nails to the ventilation accessories have been engineered to provide an integrated roof construction package. The complete roof can therefore be specified from and supplied by one guaranteed source - Tegral.
- 30 year structural guarantee
- Unique minimum pitch of 15°
- Suitable for Roof Pitch of 15° or more
- Provides a robust, weather-proof roof
- Only one fixing per slate (except for perimeters and pitches below 25°)
- Highly detailed surface texture - looks like a natural slate
- No grading required
- Low weight
Colours & Sizes
Available in 300x250mm. Slate-and-a-half and double slates also available.