Tegral Agribild Plus is Ireland’s most popular metal sheeting product for animal housing and farm buildings.
Tegral has CE Mark approval, operates to ISO:9001:2008 Quality Assurance Systems, offers full traceability from factory to farmyard and is supported by the most advanced steel mills in the world.
Tegral Agribild Plus has full grant approval from the Departure of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
Animal Housing Friendly
Because of the high protection offered by Agribild Plus it is ideally suited for use on animal housing and other high-humidity buildings. (For pig housing and poultry we would recommend our Profile 6R fibre cement sheeting).
Selection of Distinctive Profiles
Tegral Agribild Plus is available in both a traditional sinusoidal (corrugated) profile and the box-like profile known as trapezoidal. The key criteria for deciding on which profile to use are cover-width and aesthetics. The sinusoidal profile from Tegral is available in two widths:
- 10/3 (762mm cover width) ideal for spaced roofing and curved roofing.
- 13.5/3 (990mm cover width) for maximum build efficiency.
The trapezoidal profile is available in one width:
- R32 (960mm cover width) which provides excellent build efficiency, with clean, sharp profile lines.
- Highest protective metal sheeting on the market
- 35µm of polyester coating inside and out
- Factory to farmer guarantee
- 20 year guarantee*
- Easy to install
- Rust resistant
- Vented sheets available for condensation control
- Animal housing friendly
- Cut edge protection – supplied with a Galvalloy® metallic coating
- Grant approved
- CE Mark approved
- Complete technical support
- Fully recyclable
- 80 year’s experience