Condri anti-condensation film is an industrial non-woven textile product that is applied to the underside of the roofing sheet. Condri provides up to 1 Litre/m² absorption capacity which is the best available on the Irish market
- Supplied Ready-to-Fit Tegral ConDri® is supplied with an anti-capillary cutback on edges to be lapped which eliminates the need for on-site resin application and reduces labour costs by up to 50%
- Animals health in indoor envirnoment - reduced veterinary costs (it is not recommended for bovine housing or animal housing that requires powerhosing)
- Reduces condensation, thus benefiting:
- Grain store/potato/bulb storage/plant rooms - reduced spoilage
- Workshop/garages/canopies - better working enviroment - health benefits
- Warehousing/equipment - reduced spoilage of goods stored
- Riding Schools/indoor arenas - drier and more appealing internal surface areas
- Acoustic properties: absorbs noise from interior and exterior (rain noise)
- Grant Approved by Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Does not support fungus growth
- Fire performance: tested in accordance with clauses 11.7.3, 11.9.2 and 11.10.1 of the EN 13501-1 standard it achieves an A2 – s1, d0 classification
- Easy maintenance: can be brushed with soft bristle brush
Ventilation requirements - To guarantee ongoing performance, Condri needs to dry out during the daytime, which is why adequate ventilation of closed buildings is essential.
Condri is not recommended for bovine or animal housing that requires power hosing
Acoustic properties - absorbs noise from interior and exterior (rain noise)
Grant approved by Department of Agriculture
Does not support fungus growth
Fire Performance: Tested to NEN-EN-ISO 11925-2:2002/ NEN EN 13823:2002 and received best rating B-S1, do for this type of product.
Easy maintenance: can be brushed with soft bristle brush.
Note: Without adequate ventilation condensation will form.