Tegral offers a comprehensive range of translucent profiled sheets. Tegral’s translucent sheets are the MARLON CS / LONGLIFE / 1.2mm high performance profiled polycarbonate roof sheet manufactured by Brett Martin. The sheet is characterised by high optical clarity, light transmission and exceptional impact resistance. They are available in the full range of Tegral standard profiles. The sheet has a co-extruded layer on the outer surface of the sheet which forms a barrier resistant to the detrimental effects of UV light, minimising long term yellowing and maintaining mechanical properties. Tegral Rooflight sheets conform to a non-fragility rating of CLASS B and are available in fire classification ratings to suit industrial and agricultural applications.
- UV stabilised weather resistant film
- Comprehensive range available to suit all profiles
- Product life expectancy of up to 20 years
- Full technical service support offered
- Diffused light evenly spread and minimises shadows
- Note: Use of Rooflights is regulated and must adhere to the non-fragility requirements of the Health & Safety Authority of Ireland.
If you have any queries please feel free to phone the Tegral Technical Support Department on +353 (0)59 863 1316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tegral Building Products is independently certified as meeting requirements of ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment), OHSAS 18001 (safety) and BES 6001 (responsible sourcing).